RE: Looper Moving!

If you're moving just for the looping, I don't know why you think it'd be
better in California than it is in Chicago.  Chicago has a great avant
scene, probably better than San Francisco, it's more than 10 times the
size!  The job market for developers there is probably better too, since
there aren't so many unemployed developers competing for the same slots.

   Kevin

P.S. caveats: I grew up in Chicago, I used to live in San Francisco and I
currently live in Seattle, and I'm a software developer too.

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                   http://www.unitcircle.com