Loop im Park - German Loopstock?

Fellow loopers,

triggered by the bunch of response (both on and offlist) re Loopstock, I
began to wonder whether there would be interest to hold a "Loopstock clone"
in Germany? This question is, of course, primarily targeted at possible
performers. I actually do have a possible location in mind in München
(t-u-b-e, www.t-u-b-e.de), but before enquiring with the managers in
detail,
I'd like to know if anyone would perform besides me...

If I did completely oversleep similair activities and we do in fact have a
German loopstock already, please let me know.

Thanks,

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de