OT: Zoom MRS1044CD

Title: Message
Not to wax messianic, but I just took receipt of a Zoom MRS1044CD 10 track digital recorder. This thing is awesome for the price. It only has two inputs so it's only appropriate for one-man-band home studio use mostly but I was really impressed with the end product. This unit has a really elegant interface notwithstanding the comparatively small LCD. It's about the easist unit I've used in this price range (e.g. Tascam 788, Roland VS840ex). The recording procedure is very simple. The Mastering procedure and burn CD procedure is simple as well. It allows one to place more emphasis on playing rather than messing with technical issues. If anyone's in the market for this type of unit, check it out.

Regards, Butch