RE: diy isobox

This is a common complaint for DAWers. I've done a little research on
"quiet" power supplies and came up with this:
http://www.pcpowercooling.com/home.htm
and this:
http://www.quietpcusa.com/
but that link is dead on my end.

PC Power and Cooling makes an "ultra quiet" PS that some have raved about
and some have shrugged at (these "some" are usenet posters). I think
Antec(?) makes cases and supplies that are thought to be quiet too.

Even though I haven't tried one of these supplies myself, I've given up on
the idea of quiet fans solving the problem -- they can never be quiet
enough. I've yet to find a solution myself besides getting as far away from
the box as possible when mic recording.

Jim