CFC card

     Thought y'all'd be interested...

     For the Electrix Repeater, Simple Tech 128 MB CFC card is $99.99 at
Amazon, $94.99 at
Costco.com (though you have to be a member or they stick it to you for 5%).

     I sprung for the 256MB card ($250.00 at Costco).  Jason at Electrix
told me that the Repeater
has a greater chance of working smoother with the higher sized cards.

     I'll let the list here know how I like it once it arrives.

     There was a bad batch of Simple Tech cards a while back.  If you have
batch number
90000-40414-000, you might want to send it back if you haven't already.

     Cheers,

         SVG