Re: Loop4 MIDI Reset?

Apparently the problem had to do with my Record command in the PMC,
because when I use the SUSRecord DirectMIDI command instead of the
regular Record MIDI command, everything works perfectly.

But now I have to wonder, what was I doing wrong with the Record
command?  I have it programmed as a Note On/Channel 1/Note 38/Velocity
127.  It works fine as a Record command, but for some reason it screws
up Reset.  Any ideas?

Also, I have the PMC-10 manual v1.0 but a v2.0 PMC-10.  What does the
"Enhanced" switching mode do?

Thanks,

-Hans

P.S. I have Raymond now - but the MIDI interface I got had no drivers
for Windows XP :(  I'm getting fast with the PMC programmer, though.