Re: trs plugs

Last time I shopped for plugs, the best price I found was from
Markertek. They beat the electronics places by a large margin at that
point in time.

I also prefer Neutriks, especially for TRS plugs. They are MUCH easier
to solder into. Switchcraft TRS's are tedious. I like the Neutrik
strain reliefs better too. The only downside to Neutrik 1/4" plugs is
that the body is slightly larger, so they might not fit if you had a
tight connection.

Greg