Re: Behringer DSP2024 Virtualizer(was RE: Lexicon MPX500=good loop mangler?)

Hi, Luigi:

It's the new DSP whatever. The old one is being sold at
a $119.00 USD price point. Looks like the newer unit has
more knobs and a red LCD screen. The old one looked a
little cooler to me, but not as many knobs.

I've been toying with getting the new Virtualizer Pro.
Does the unit have decent sound quality? I need a new
general reverb unit for miscellaneous uses. Plus, the
Virtualizer has other pretty-cool-looking features.

Boy, not to blow Behringer's horn, but some of their
latest products ARE awesome from the price/performance
standpoint. I bought a Behringer mixer recently (MX2842
I believe-not a newer product) and the quality is
impressive for the price. As well as the sonic
capabilities.

I've been eye-balling the new Behringer digital mixer.
Man, that is one impressive looking piece of gear. It
looks like its made very well. And the features are
again, impressive. I would definitely like to get one of
those babies.

Even some of the small ticket items are decent. I picked
up one of the cable testers for $34.00 at Guitar Center.
It's a pretty nice unit for the money. With all the
money I have invested in cables, it seemed like a good
idea to get a tester.

Regards, Paul