Re: Lexicon MPX500=good loop mangler?

> I guess I'm kind of asking for the mpx500 and a filter
>  modeler in one single rack space box, and I'm probably not going to get
>  it.

If you don't need to use all those things simultaneously
then checkout the Behringer DSP2024 Virtualizer,
which has reverb and filters.(+much more)

not as good as the individual boxes, and you need a MIDI controller
to really mangle in real time.
...but if cost is a consideration, this undercuts the others by a factor
of about 4.

andy butler