RE: expression pedal with all access

Title: Re: expression pedal with all access
really not the right guy to ask. do know that the log pots most guitars use are 250K but would love to be corrected by somebody on the list who has more experience with these things! I assume they are equivalent...
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Einhorn [mailto:petereinhorn@mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 6:18 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com; BReid@about-inc.com
Subject: Re: expression pedal with all access

Thx Ben-
well I got the 20k ohm Proel pedal. [didn't Kim say 20k ohm is what we want?].
It won't open the feedback line all the way [enabling an infinite loop], which is no good.
If I  replace it with a 25k ohm linear pot, will it go to Max. value for feedback when in the down position? What do I need to do to accomplish this.?

Thx
peter

Parts Express has replacement linear pots for about $4.