Fwd: fun for all the family

i do not know what to say.

I have been diagnosed with Hepatitis B, which at the present time of
writing is incurable. the treatment I need is unobtainable without
money. due to the machinations of the people I have worked for, who
will not recognise the state I am in, I'm forced to accept this
situation, and make alternative arrangements. the prognosis it 3
months from now. the end. how sad. never mind.

in order to attempt provide a modicum of support to my three
children, I am offering my extensive h3o archive for sale. any
interested parties please email me as soon as as is convenient.

in dulce jubilo

/a