Re: OT: Phaser recommend

I been real b-z, haven't had a chance to voice my dual lincolns on th
issue. But yes, the Big Briar Phaser is wickedly good and stupidly
versatile - input jacks for every knob on the dang thing, so's you can
it with a pedal, or trigger inputs, or any waveform generator that's
compatable. The mind boggles.
    But I must also crow about the excellent phaser in the Boss GT-3 and
GT-6 multi-fx pedals. Time goes up to 16 seconds for a cycle (maybe more,
like 30! Okay, it's not 60, but...) and the GT-6 has MIDI clock in, so you
can sweep to the beat.
Also, it has the way cool "step phaser" setting, where it moves stepwise
instead of in a smooth sine or triangle wave. AND it has the over-the-top
"random step" pattern, where it just leaps about from resonance to
resonance, kinda like Zappa's "Ship Ahoy" solo. The GT-3 has an "internal
wave" (Sine, Triangle, or Saw) which can vary any parameter you choose, so
you can drive that phaser with a saw if you wish. Along with all the other
features in the GT pedals (including a VERY versatile delay which can do
infinite looping which you can either play over or add to) they are a
One GT-6 will run you just over what one Big Briar goes for. Food for
Douglas Baldwin, Coyote-in-Residence