Re: vortex rotary encoder screwy

I've also had an intermittent problem with my Vortex where it will begin
just rapidly switch to random presets on its own. Is this also a rotary
encoder problem?

If it is, is this an easy enough problem to fix?

-p

Sorry if this has been brought up before. I didn't have time to check the
archive and I figured "hey, someone else brought a similiar problem up
first..."