Re: Handsonic

I've got an MC-505 and it certainly works a bit better than the Handsonic
for editing patterns and doing some stuff on the fly, but it still feels
sort of convoluted for doing much live work -- particularly if I wanted to
use my Handsonic as a controller. If you have much luck with your MC-307
let
me know. It might push me to try harder to make my MC-505 work.

Mark