Re: Handsonic

It's a great unit. Sounds are tremendous, and interface is pretty darn
good.
I use it sometimes as a standalone drum kit, playing it with timbale
sticks.
Also use it as a supplemental pad/sound source on BALDR setup. Benefits
greatly from a full range sound system with subwoofers. Watch out for the
Z-beam (or whatever they call it) mine's always triggering when I don't
want
it to, so I usually try to remember to turn it off.