Re: CARP=CRAP

<< If these figures are correct then the cost of
Internet broadcast would indeed be too great for
small companies.>>

Which would mean that we might as well say
goodbye to hearing anything interesting on the
internet radio if this CARP thing goes through.
Even college radio stations won't be able to come
up with the kind of money that's being talked
about here. If the CARP regs go into action, the
only thing you're gonna be hearing on internet
radio is the same stuff we hear on commercial
radio, more classic rock (do we really need to
hear Free Bird and Stairway To Heaven?! AGAIN?!),
"smooth jazz", oldies and top 40.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones