Re: knitting factory CA? - andre's set tonight!

Hi Evan,

As you've learned by now, I am indeed playing here in LA tonight, but I
definitely appreciate the interest and enthusiasm.  Your fellow East
Coaster Todd Reynolds actually did you one better back in January -- he
went to the NYC Knitting Factory, wearing his Looper's Delight T-shirt,
not realizing until he got there that the show with Steve Lawson and
myself was actually happening in California.  8()

'Nuff respec' to my East Coast looping brethren,

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com