Re: Frank Zappa

  Utterly seconded, thirded, fourth, etc.

  Also, he relied heavily on the Synclavier in his later work, and from
interviews I got the impression that he could do most of the things he
envisioned in his head on it.
  I have all his albums, and from a guitar perspective the albums you
enumerated
are definately worth having.

12:05 AM Chris Richards