Re: For G-bashers

How FZ's wonderful, inspirational, incredibly liquid guitar playing could
be
controverial is a bit beyond me, unless it has to do with the kind of
Guitar
God Worship I remember in the late 60s, when fellow kids - funny, not one
of
'em guitar players! - would get in shouting matches about whether Clapton
was better than Hendrix.  Puleeze!  It's Saturday!  Go to someone else's
gig
and support 'em!  (if you're in the US, it's still early enough there!)

I don't think ANY instrument was the "same" after Frank had his hands on
it.
I remember that the folks who made the Synclavier once said that their
support department would sweat bullets when he called.  :)

I think Frank's "controversy department" came from lyrics or what he said
publicly, not what he played necessarily.  Unless you include the types
who'd leave a party upon hearing "I'm The Slime" come from the speakers.

SP Goodman aka Spud Patrol!
*
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios - The Free Loop of the Week!
http://www.earthlight.net/Gallery_Front - Cartoons and Illustrations!