Looping stuff for sale

Hey boys and girls...

check out this cool loop gear:

An Ensoniq TS-10.  Not a looper, but has an amazing hardware sequencer and
lot's of great sounds, drums and otherwise.  I'm a guitarist and got tired
of dusting it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=863987541&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

A Roland Dr. Sample SP-303.  Lot's of loop potential here.  Can capture
audio live, and quickly put it into a loop (there is some pause depending
on
the lenght of the sample)  Each loop can then be a different length.  Great
sounds quality and a 64 meg smartmedia card included.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=863993074&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

and last, but not least, The coveted Lexicon Vortex!  Lot's of info on the
Looper's delight page on this baby.  Sweet looping and loop mangling
madness.  Had to make room in my rack for another piece of gear.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=864009999&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Thanks,

Mark Sottilaro