OT?: DL4 for sale and others

Well, it now appears that the bug has indeed set its teeth deep into me
and refuses to let go, so, in an attempt to raise the cash for a more
powerful looping arrangement (EDP or Repeater (still not decided)), I am
offering these items for sale.

Line 6 DL4 in near mint condition with original box, manual and the
optional power adapter (thankfully not a wall wart).  14 seconds of loop
time (28 if you record at half speed--I've never noticed an audible
difference in sound quality), and 15 models of delay fun.  I'd like $210
for the unit and adapter shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Boss DR 660 drum machine.  255 drum sounds, 32 drum kits, 16 velocity
sensitive pads, midi in/out/thru, 150 user patters, 100 preset, 100
songs, chorus and reverb/delay and so on.  Comes with xeroxed manual and
power adapter (non Boss).  Its a very good drum machine but really not
what I'm after.  I almost never program the thing and that seems a waste
of potential so off it goes.  I'd like $120 shipped.

Casio SK5.  Lo-fi sampling keyboard supreme.  Can store four samples
(1.2 seconds) or 2, 2.24 seconds (even after powered off).  Has four
pads that can play each sample and individual samples can be assigned to
the keyboard.  Has several different wave forms that can be applied to
each sample (slow attack, etc.), reverse, and loop features and the
usual Casio set of sounds and rhythms.  One of the more interesting
parts of the thing is that you can apply the effects to each stored
sample and play them using the sample pads.  So, in effect, you could
have four samples looping while you play one of the four samples on the
keyboard.  A very cool 'toy' that has a lot of potential for sound
manipulation and mangulation in the right hands.  I imagine circuit
bending could also lead to greatness.  I'd like $60 shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions, counter offers, donations, etc.

Thanks

Kevin