Vortex, and others for sale (was:Re: delay question / Vortex?)

I'm doing a little gear hearding, and I've decided to sell my Vortex for
anyone interested.  It's in perfect condition except for some cosmetic
scratches from putting it in a rack.  If I can't get $200 for it, I'll try
my luck on eBay.  That two hundred gets you two pedals and shipping in the
USA.

Mark Sottilaro