Re: delay question / Vortex?

Good question, I don't use it that way, as I've got a JamMan and a
Repeater.
Both do a fair job at doing seamless loops.  I've read that the Repeater
will
make a slight audio artifact at the begining of a loop, but franky I just
don't
here it, and I often do "soundscape" type music.  Good luck in your quest.

Mark