LA Loop spam from the East!

I'll be Southern California performing a few shows next week.
Information below....

As a member of Jon Catler's Evolution Ensemble,
I be looping during the first movement while the rest
of the band plays their melodies. And for my solo
spot at Highland Grounds I use loops to solo over.

* David Beardsley
* http://biink.com
* http://mp3.com/davidbeardsley

******************
2nd ANNUAL WORLD OUT OF TUNE (W.O.O.T.) FESTIVAL
presents a series of performances in Natural Harmonic Series Tuning
May 1 - 4, 2002 - in Los Angeles

Wednesdays @ One Series at UCR
Wednesday, May 1st, 1 - 2pm (afternoon)
at UC Riverside Campus, Arts Building room 157, Riverside, CA
contact info: 909-787-2176 or email rcoulomb@citrus.ucr.edu

Jon Catler's EVOLUTION FOR ELECTRIC GUITAR AND ORCHESTRA
...."an experience in the transformative powers of resonance."
featuring the NYC Evolution Ensemble
(Jon Catler, Meredith Borden, David Beardsley, Neville L' Green, Jon
Mattox)

Saturday, May 4th at Highland Grounds, L.A.
742 N. Highland Avenue (btwn Melrose and Santa Monica)
Hollywood, CA
club contact: 323-466-1507
Admission: $10 (plus one drink minimum)
website: http://www.highlandgrounds.com

Featuring the following artists from New York and Los Angeles:

8pm - VOICE OF THE BOWED GUITAR - Rod Poole
9pm - SWALLOW - electrifying Harmonic Series rock band with

    Jon Catler, 62-Tone Just Intonation and Fretless guitars
    Meredith Borden, Vocals
    Neville L' Green, Fretless bass
     Jon Mattox, Drums (special guest artist from L.A.)

10pm - ENSEMBLE OF THIRTY-ONE BIRDS - Kraig Grady, Erin Barnes, Geoff
Brandin
11pm - DAVID BEARDSLEY - solo 62-Tone Just Intonation guitar
(above show times are approximate)

FOR MORE W.O.O.T. INFO CONTACT 323-463-0839
or visit http://www.microtones.com/woot
or http://Anaphoria.com

***Also check out the Micro-Fest in LA May 10 - 26 at
Pamona College, Pacific Asia Museum and Pierce College for more microtonal
music!

***Stay tuned for W.O.O.T. concerts in Boston, Baltimore and NYC in October
2002!