Re: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)

snaps~
--- Evan Meyers <evanmeyers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > just for clarity's sake. i've been plucking at the
> > guitar for 18 years now.
>
> 18 years...that is nothing!  what do you think you
> are> some sort of demi-god or something?  when i see
you> play guitar, you better bust out your upside down
> strung start and play like hendrix!
>
> sorry, couldn't help myself...satire is the best way
> to really laugh at ourselves!

ah, man, tell me about it. that's pretty fugged up.
i'm just putting on Electric Ladyland! :)
at John Dewey HS, when I was 15/16, I used to play the
acoustics behind my back. Mr Solotoff (we called him
"Mr. Notsotuff") had the class doing A pentatonic
minor, and I had already been jamming out three note
per string extended fingerings. they hated me!
now, i'd probably drop the gtr. and have to
incorporate it in the loop~~

bestest, Pedro