Re: a note to david from evan - request for ny musicians to get together to make music!

euh*`~^~<{|::=%+-..

so this is where I am. i'm down with gettin together
to jam with a few folks in various ways. right now i'd
like to do a duo series type thing at Chama for my
running Thursday series. invite one person to play a
bit at every other Thurs, and if it becomes
interesting doing same every week. I just need to firm
some things up.
but, or and, I want to play with folks in other ways,
at reh. spaces and such. I can either play straight
electric-no fx, or with my dlys. or just dly/glitches
or busted 6 string nylon. so i'm pretty open.
i'm really open to ideas as I haven't firmed all this
with Stv, so er, any thoughts?

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002

Evan - wanna jam a bit next Thurs.?