Re: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)

> just for clarity's sake. i've been plucking at the
> guitar for 18 years now.

18 years...that is nothing!  what do you think you are
some sort of demi-god or something?  when i see you
play guitar, you better bust out your upside down
strung start and play like hendrix!

sorry, couldn't help myself...satire is the best way
to really laugh at ourselves!

> but the last eight have taught me the most, and
> knowledge seems to increase
> the moment you realize you know nothing and are
> capable of anything.

brilliantly stated.

loopin'