Fwd from Paul Dresher: Sound Stage in San Francisco, April 17-28

Hi folks, the following is from Paul Dresher, well-known composer and
looper and occasional LD member.

The piece he is performing here employs three EDP's, which he doesn't
mention in the blurb below. It is a rare opportunity to see Paul doing his
looping, so if you are in the area you may want to try to attend.

sorry I didn't forward it sooner, but I was a little preoccupied lately
and
rather forgot myself! But there are shows April 25-28, which I'm hoping to
make it to.

kim