very cool looping show at the TUVA SPACE in Berkeley, California MONDAY APRIL 22nd (tomorrow) 8 p.m.

Hi gang,

    I'm very excited to tell you about a show that I'm part of on Monday in
Berkeley, California.

    I  am on tour with one of the most amazing musicians that I have ever
played with,
a flutist named Robert Dick.   We are recording all of our concerts to ADAT
for
a possible future release.  We will each do a short set and then play
improvisationally
together

    Robert Dick is a free improviser playing flute, bass flute (astonishin)
and slide flute from
Switzerland.

    His depth of improvisation, technique and creativity seem unbounded.
Last night we performed and improvised with looping/laptop vocalist  Pamela
Z.
Both she and I do a lot of processing in our act (she is really incredible
if you haven't
checked her out) and we were both astonished at how  'electronic' Robert
sounds
only using an acoustic musician.

    Anyway,   I will be joined in my set by the incomparable Matthias Grob
(from Switzerland
by way of Bahia, Brazil) who will be using the new EDP software (being
demoed tonight)
that he and Kim Flynt have been designing.

    I'm very excited about the show.  There may also be another guest
artist
from this list
but I don't want to spill the beans until I see his creative, pointed head
in the audience.

    For listees,   I WILL be playing my Martha Stewart Brass Wastebasket ,
as well as the
amazing Liquid Glass Ghatam,  Dayglo Green Plastic and several other pieces
of
found and invented wierdness..................

BE THERE OR BE LOOPLESS!!!!!!

yours,   Rick Walker (aka,  Loop.pooL)
MONDAY, APRIL 22nd     8 p.m.      $10/donation    NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR
LACK OF FUNDS