Re: Echoplex LoopIV Showcase and Pre-Release Event

Starting right about now, in case you were wondering what to do tonight.

Also, since I had several people get confused about this today:

the address is 3150 Adeline St., OAKLAND. That's West Oakland. If you are
coming and find yourself anywhere near Berkeley, you are about 5 miles
away
on the wrong end of Adeline St. The street does not loop, only we do. :-)

see you here!
kim