Re: Can you keep private emails off the list?

Yeah, I am serious.  There's a ton of stuff on this list that I'm not
interested
in, and I happily delete it every day.  What I'm talking about is the,
"Hey I sent
you a CD, did you get it?" type of emails.  Now, I'd love to here about
anyone
wanting to do a CD exchange, but why post about the particulars of the
exchange?
I email a lot of list members about things that I know no one cares about.
don't email loopers's delight when I want to see if Jon Wagner wants to
play.  If
I'm looking to jam with random loopers, then I'd mail the list.  Doesn't
that make
sense?

Mark