RE: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

Terry -

i'd be interested in anthing you may have. I loop with
Digitech delays and an EDP.
and can be sent to:
Pedro Felix
240 East 2nd Street
Apt 1B
New York, New York 10009

e-mail me your shipping address on or off list and
i'll get you some of my music in cd-r.

this is starting to get fun!

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002

--- terry o'brien <anomalousdisturbances@hotmail.com>