Re: EDP wiring - please help

I bought a Spirit 8FX and was amazed at how cheap and flimsy it feels
compared
to my  Mackie board.  The sound is fine, though.  I'm not sure I'd bring
this
box out on the road.  (the reason I purchased this mixer is that my 1402
did
not have a direct out for each channel, which I need so I can monitor all
the
input channels to my MOTU 828)

Mark