Re: OT Re: Tape Op Magazine Take 3

Hey,

On the other hand, as an ex recording engineer, I can tell you that, to
quote my friend Cindy, "Money changes everything."  If you've got the
meter running at $200+ an hour and a record company breathing down your
back, you're not going to be apt to try a lot of new wacky stuff.
However, if you can own the gear (and you can own some amazing gear for
not too much, in this day and age) and really learn how to use it, then
you're on your way.

Mark Sottilaro