Re: Multiple, sequenced delay lines...can it be done?

lucky you matthias-i was gonna try to mention something about the PCM42s
ability to voltage control loop length(yeah,i used it @ loopstock), but in
few simple statements you've said what i would have stumbled w/ for a
paragraph or two!!thanx
say hi to <gary hall> for me...