EDP Loop 4 Release Party

Yeah, party at Kim's warehouse--BYO single malt scotch.

Seriously, this is great news.  I am just now getting my double EDP setup
squared away--using the Oxygen8 to play MIDI percussion parts into the
second EDP, and using an SR-16 in the MIDI out so I can start with "live"
simple percussion parts and introduce full blown beats midway through.
Still pretty organic--certainly spontaneous--but I look forward to changing
it all around when I find out what 6.0 can do!  So put me down for two.
Gary