Re: jamman/stellac vs. repeater

Hmmm, other than the fact that the JamMan can't be totally controlled via
it's
front faceplate (the only way to get a loop to fade is via a midi message)
always thought the interface was simple and easy to use.  Never had a
problem
getting it to synch to midi either, although I'd get a "click" at the
start of
a loop sometimes, but usually not, or not noticeable.

I've been thinking of eBaying my JamMan, but I keep thinking it's worth
hanging
onto for a second loop rig for small/short gigs, like open mic nights.  I
do
know that I do not use it since I purchased the Repeater though....

Mark