RE: O.T. Computers

Hi Bill-

You might want to check these guys out:

http://www.carillonusa.com

They're PCs built for audio, and you can buy them pre-configured for a
number of audio applications, without all of the cute extras of other
pre-built systems.  The nice thing is, you won't have to figure out
which tiny check box is screwing up your musical experience.

I have a friend (some of you may know him as Ryan, as the soundman from
Loopstock) who puts together audio PC systems as a side-job, and he says
that he'll never build another PC from scratch now that these are
available.

I just ordered the Barebones Two model :)  There's a 4-week lead time,
BTW.

-Hans

P.S. SCSI drive are really loud - I'd stay away.