Got your CD!

ted.....the two axlotal pieces used the air-synth and the air-fx.....the
rest
were done with guitar, casio cz-5000, and the rest of my boxes.....it
totally
blows my "old" mind that this sort of stuff can be done in real time
"live",
you know what i mean!.....i think greg campbell was going to put a tune of
mine on his "looper" radio station or do some mp3 voodoo with it, i dont
know
if thats still afloat.....anyhow, you can hear several other pieces of
mine
as well as a ton-o-tunes by LD members at www.loopxchange.com    thanks
for
the kind words.....michael k