Re: Repeater pedals?

>of crap that it is, this means that the repeater is constantly stretching
>and squeezing the audio as it plays it back, very slightly, and subtly. It

Jonathan-
  Maybe try the tempo-lock button.  If I recall correctly this button is
be engaged when you are sure that the tempo source is going to be very
steady.  I've had good luck using this feature in beat-detect mode (it
cuts
down on the effect you're hearing), but I'm not sure if it works the same
way in midi-mode.
Jon