Re: Great review!!!

Steve,

In a message dated 4/5/02 1:12:57 AM, steve@steve-lawson.co.uk writes:

>just got this review through from Ed Friedland of Bass Player magazine,

Congratulations!

I don't seem to be able to find the review in the most recent BP that I
have
(the April/Mingus issue). Maybe it's in another date. Nor can I find
Andre's
review on your site. But, nevertheless your music is worthy of all the
praise
it's getting. I've only listened to the downloads so far -- I really need
get
on the stick and order a CD -- but your work is most impressive.

>It's really nice when a review actually provides you with new ways of
>describing what you do that are accurate rather than hyperbolic... :o)

Yeah. Don't get me started on that particular thread. Heh, heh, heh. My
own CD has continued to get positive reviews since I last posted on the
topic. But, as often as not, even the positive reviewers don't really "get
it."
Though I have to admit some of their hyperbolae does stroke the ol' ego
in many ways.

Cheers,

Ted Killian
www.mp3.com/tedkillian