Re: Gigspam- Robert Dick & Steve Sandberg

Title: Re: Gigspam- Robert Dick & Steve Sandberg
Just want to let it be known that I will be playing with the wonderful Robert Dick this coming Friday in NYC.  We'll be doing 2 sets, Robert on  his flutes and toys, me on two EDPs, wind synth, vocals and -- tada! -- an acoustic grand piano.  If anyone from the looping community comes, please introduce yourself.
The concert is this Friday, April 5, at 8 PM (we'll do two sets, probably be done by 10 or 10:30) at InHouse, 474 Greenwich St (just below Canal), 5th Floor. 212-925-8534.
$10, $7 students/seniors.
Cheers!