RE: Cable my Ass

Kim,

perhaps you wouldn't mind telling me (private mail?) if cables for DC
currents (the audio signals are in fact basically DC currents from an HF/RF
point of view) have a direction, and why. I have in fact heard stories
about
cables which have a direction (these cables are for some obscure reason
called "isolators"), but the physical effect in question responsible for
this does not apply for DC or LF - in fact, the cables I've seen with this
property couldn't even be used to carry a DC current.

So, please, please, enlighten me - I swear I will not tell anyone from this
list!

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Engineering Consultant
HF semiconductor technology, HF simulations