SV: Rep. pitch control

Elias,

When the manual says +12/-12, you should regard the numbers in reference to
an index value of 64 (=no pitching).

Please check that you have programmed the FCB to send only the midi command
you want; it is possible to have it sending out ten simultaneous midi
commands on each foot press. The manual is not easy to understand and if
you
(like I was) are reading the Swedish transcription, bear in mind that it is
simply not accurate on some parts.

Cool idea to play "kinki feet" on the 'peater ;-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
http://loopboy.tk
www.boysen.se