Re: 3/30: open loop open loop open loop open loop

  Listerz,
  I brought home my EDP from L.A. back in February(Super Bowl
  Sunday of all days) and was asked to step aside and take
  off my shoes, while they "inspected" my bag. They had one
  of those chemical detectors they used to "sniff" for chemi-
  cal residues, and asked me to explain about what the EDP
  was. I don't mind. Better to be safe. I hope that inspec-
  tor's nose hairs have grown back after getting a "sniff"
  of my shoes...
  Chris Olden