Re: Cables have direction/direction my ass

bill (and anybody else still interested in this)-

so what you're saying is that this:

"We can SEE a directional shape in the crystalline structure of drawn
copper, and oxides DO form between the crystals, and perhaps there is some
diode rectification that occurs rejecting RF interference in one direction
vs. another..."

is either untrue or simply doesn't affect the sound?

please note that this information is not my own, but rather a regurgitation
of what i've been told over the years.  that's why i started the midi cable
thread that mutated into this one...to see if the same principles applied.

-jim