[Fwd: Roland RC-20 query]

Yes, once the 'phrase used' lamp goes out, the 'phrase track' is empty.

But to clear out one of the 11 'phrase tracks', my RC-20 seems to
require that I press the following buttons in the following order:

- exit&write (this causes both buttons to blink red.)  I have to hold
down 'exit' and simultaneously press 'write'.

- write&exit (this extinguishes the blinking lights, and extinguishes
the 'phrase used' indicator.)  I have to hold down 'write' and
simultaneously press 'exit'.

Dan Ash