RE: Attention Dallas - Fort Worth Loopers

Hi Michael,

I live in Dallas and think it would be a great idea to get together to
expand our knowledge about looping.  However, I am still somewhat of a
novice and am not sure I would be able to contribute that much.  I am
also a Wind Synth player, as opposed to being a guitar player which most
loopers seem to be.