Re: Cables have direction/direction my ass

well..."learn" is probably not the correct term...sorry to be misleading.

how about this: instead of having a "cable war", why don't we all do a
little research, keep our tempers and egos in check, and instead of just
making each other angry, we might all just learn something.  we can have a
"cable information experience".

as one who buys the direction/purity/etc. argument, i may very well be
proven wrong and am ready to face this should it arise (insert image of
brave soldier walking into battle armed with a computer and some guitar
cables here).

-jim