alesis air-synth.....some thoughts

not having a second mic. stand for the air-synth, i have been "playing" it
by
holding it and using both hands to move the thing about, seems to be more
subtle control than if the box were stationary.....let me know what you
hear
if you play the air-synth as if it were your hand against the air-fx, dome
dome kind of.....got a "walking bass" loop happening on the air-s that i
played my *g*  over and it was indeed fun, the little looping that the
synth
does is cool, any loop in a storm ya know!.....i have returned it to my
mixer
and it now eventually gets to the air-fx at some point rather than
loopless
direct infussion.....i think it can become a most hip "live" instument
provided you are sporting the approved LD tinfoil hat, prepare to be
worshiped!.....michael k